How to abort naturally at home? Know the precautions.
Pregnancy is a wonderful phase in a woman’s life but it can go south if you were not planning for pregnancy, or are not ready for it. You may be in the prime time of your career, or you are too young to have a child or may have a health condition or any other reason that you might want to terminate your pregnancy. It is a woman’s choice if she wants to keep her baby or not, depending upon it she may go in for medical or surgical procedures to terminate her unwanted pregnancy.
These surgical procedures can have unwanted side effects on your health. However, using natural or home remedies for abortion is not only effective but also convenient. This article will help you clear all your doubts about an effective abortion at home.
Precautions to be taken before abortion
Great caution needs to be exercised before following natural methods of abortion. Some of the things that you should keep in mind before adoption these measures are:
- You have to be extremely confident in your decision of terminating the pregnancy. It is always advised to proceed with your abortion if you are sure about your decision
- Make sure you are in a healthy state before adopting any home remedies of abortion. Not being in your best health may lead to complications and more discomfort.
- You should not use any home remedy for abortion if you have crossed 10 weeks of pregnancy. Using home remedies beyond this point may cause severe complications.
- Some home remedial measures may lead to complications. It is recommended to seek expert advice; Improper methods of abortion may lead to serious side effects.
- In case of unsuccessful efforts of abortion using home remedies, you should seek immediate medical assistance.
- You may have to use one or more methods of abortion when using natural methods. This is because what may work for some women might not work for another.
Once you have noted all the above-mentioned precautions, you may take up some of the below-mentioned home remedies for abortion. These procedures are not only safe but also are extremely cost-effective. If these are practised in the right way and the right time, you may get your desired results.
Home remedies to abort pregnancy naturally
- Papaya; this fruit best known for its nutritive value is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium, potassium and many other vital nutrients. It is eaten all over the world for its immense benefits but is one of the few foods that is avoided during pregnancy and you are told to stay strictly away from. Both ripe and unripe papaya have abortion-inducing properties and that is why it is one of the most effective home remedies for unwanted pregnancy. If you do try this home remedy, the high levels of prostaglandin and oxytocin present that boost labour contractions. Along with these, the presence of papain enzyme hampers the production of progesterone and increases the production of estrogen. The reduced levels of progesterone hinder the process of pregnancy. Consumption of copious amounts of papaya is effective in terminating a pregnancy.
- Pineapple; loaded with a number of health benefits this vitamin C rich fruit is also an effective way of terminating a pregnancy. If you do want to try this method, it is recommended that you opt for greener and unripe pineapples rather than yellow ripe ones. Consuming large amounts of pineapple in the early stages of pregnancy causes bleeding by softening the cervix and resulting in abortion. It is highly recommended to consume 2-3 green pineapples every day for a miscarriage in a natural way.
- Sesame seeds; packed with proteins, iron, amino acid, calcium and several vitamins, these miraculous seeds used for curing a cold and flu are also effective in causes abortion the natural way. You can soak the seeds overnight and consume them in the morning for a few days until the result is achieved. There is a recommended dosage for consuming these seeds so that they do not pose any hazards to your health, but a handful of these seeds a day should be good enough.
- Acacia Pods and Banana Leaves; This remedy has been well known in the effective termination of unwanted pregnancy. You may take equal parts of acacia seeds and banana leaf shoots, dry them up and powder them. Take this powder mixed with sugar and hot water until the menstruation begins.
- Cinnamon; being one of the most loved spices all around the world it is widely used in food, beverages, desserts and medicines. If taken in the initial stages of pregnancy it may lead to uterine contraction and bleeding which result in abortion. The complexity of the components present in cinnamon makes it hard to establish what exactly causes abortion. This spice has been used to terminate unwanted pregnancies for a long time. You may consume cinnamon in powdered form or may take cinnamon in the form of supplements. Going overboard with the consumption of cinnamon may lead to side effects.
Some of the different measures that you can try also include
- Acupuncture is one of the ancient practices that has been there for centuries. It is based on the principle that ailments result from the disrupted flow of energy in the body. For aborting unwanted pregnancies, acupuncture has certain points that could be stimulated. When these points are stimulated it may result in a miscarriage, It is strongly recommended that you take the help of an acupuncture expert if you wish to use this method
- Sexual intercourse; having sex and orgasms multiple times a day in the initial stages of pregnancy may lead to abortion. If you wish to end your pregnancy you may practice regular sex as orgasms can cause abortions in a natural manner
- Hot showers; this may seem weird but when you expose your body to extreme temperatures in the initial stages of pregnancy, your body’s basal temperature rises resulting it to act vigorously in rising your temperature rather than focusing on your fetus. This is recommended for a longer duration (up to 2 weeks) or until you achieve your desired outcome.
- Massage; it is an excellent way to relax your muscle but can also lead to abortion in the early stages of pregnancy. You may take any massage oil and keep your strokes downwards whilst applying pressure on the pelvic region. The pressure and strokes will result in releasing the fetus.
- Vigorous exercise; in the early stages of pregnancy, it is advised to not participate in a strenuous exercising regime. However, if you wish to terminate your pregnancy high-intensity workouts such as sit-ups, crunches, squats, running, jogging or even weight training may be done until you achieve the desired outcome.
There are other methods such as taking an aspirin, herbs and roots such as cohos, penny royal, cotton root bark, mug wort leaves and simple ones such as evening primrose oil, chamomile tea and parsley for a successful abortion. However easy or effective these results might seem, it is strongly recommended that you should consult a doctor before adopting any methods mentioned above to avoid complications.